Our Crazy Skills
About Social Knowledge
We live in an environment of constant changes, and one of the main forces that drive change is the internet. The internet changes the way we find information, the way we keep in touch with our friends and family.
Our mission is to assist companies to maximize the use of knowledge and information and to find places where we can improve the business, the communication and the interface between the company and it's customers and partners, all this by introducing new trends that come from the internet to organizations.
- 15 years of experience in Knowledge Management, communities of practice, social networks and change management gave us the tools to:
- Uncover the places where usage of "wisdom of the crowds" will improve productivity, save time, improve service, and increase engagement of customers and partners.
- Improve the email communication and control the noise
- Create a way to will encourage people to share, collaborate and communicate knowledge and information.
- To bring tools that deliver the promise from the social networks and communities of practice.
- Deep understanding of tools such as SharePoint, Jive etc…
The use of these methodologies and best practice will guarantee the success.
We developed a unique Model "SAVE" Social Added Value Enterprise which will check the flow of information in the company before and after the implementation of social networks.
With this model we can measure the impact, and value your company got from the implementation of social networks.
In the 70's a social network researcher named Granovetter discussed the strength of weak ties and our ability to leverage the weak ties in searching for work. Everyone has a set of social networks – colleagues for work, from previous works, friends and family. Today our social network is exposed in the virtual world with tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatApp etc.
But what happens in our work environment? How do we leverage these trends to improve the communication in the organization, and to support business goals. Our expertise is to create these connections.
About Galit Ganor
Galit Ganor in the CEO and Senior Strategy Consultant with expertise in Change Management and adoption of change in companies.
Galit has more than 15 years of experience with High-Tech, Banks, Insurance and other companies, where she developed and implemented KM solutions using state of the art technology.
In that last years she emphasizes on the business aspects of "wisdom of the crowds", collaboration, communities of practice internal and external, and bringing new trends from the internet to companies.
Consultants working with us on a long term bases
Our Happy Clients